Page modified at: 06/08/2010
Access to and use of this site ('innermostsecrets.com') is provided by the innermostsecrets subject to the following terms:
- By using innermostsecrets.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of innermostsecrets.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use innermostsecrets.com.
- The innermostsecrets may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the innermostsecrets. Your continued use of innermostsecrets.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended. Use of innermostsecrets.com.
- Copyright: You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use innermostsecrets.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any innermostsecrets.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of innermostsecrets.com content requires the prior written permission of the innermostsecrets.
- You agree to use innermostsecrets.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of innermostsecrets.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within innermostsecrets.com.
- Authoritative: Any medical or health advice provided and hosted on this site will only be given by medically trained and qualified professionals unless a clear statement is made that a piece of advice offered is from a non-medically qualified individual or organisation.
- Complimentarity: All content within the website is provided for general information only, and should not be treated as a substitute for the medical advice of your own doctor or any other health care professional. Innermost Secrets Ltd is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by a user based on the content of the Innermost Secrets website.
- Innermost Secrets Ltd is not liable for the contents of any external internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised on any of the sites.
- Confidentiality: Confidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to a medical/health Web site, including their identity, is respected by this Web site. The Web site owners undertake to honour or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in the country and state where the Web site and mirror sites are located.
- Attribution: Where appropriate, information contained on this site will be supported by clear references to source data and, where possible, have specific HTML links to that data. The date when a clinical page was last modified will be clearly displayed (e.g. at the bottom of the page).
- Justifiability: Any claims relating to the benefits/performance of a specific treatment, commercial product or service will be supported by appropriate, balanced evidence
- Transparency: The designers of this Web site will seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner and provide contact addresses for visitors that seek further information or support. The Webmaster will display his/her E-mail address clearly throughout the Web site.
- Funding: No commercial or non-commercial organisations have contributed funding or material for the site.
- Advertising: The website contains no funded advertising material but does link to organisations which provide web services and clinical services supplied to Innermost Secrets Ltd.
Please pay by DEBIT card when booking your appointment. We dont accept credit card payments. REFUND POLICY:
If you require a refund for services purchased, this must always be made on the same card used for the original transaction.
A refund can not be made onto a card that was NOT paid for by that card.